What is the Tri-State Hospital Foundation Development Council?
The Tri-State Hospital Foundation Development Council was created in 2007, when hospital leaders recognized that an uncertain future in hospital funding required greater participation of the local community.
The Council is a network of valley residents and business leaders who represent the partnership between the community and hospital. Their efforts help to ensure that Tri-State Memorial Hospital continues to be able to provide high-tech care with the tender touch for which we are known.
The Development Council actively raises funds to benefit Tri-State Memorial Hospital and provides educational programs for local professionals and community members and opportunities for input between citizens, businesses and hospital leadership.
There are five committees of influential community volunteers along with a hospital committee representing the employees of Tri-State Memorial Hospital.
Individuals, businesses and organizations are recognized for their support through a variety of giving clubs, which include:
- Cornerstone Club (Annual Giving)
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 20 Thu 2:00 pm
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 25 Tue 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Home Safety @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 26 Wed 11:30 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jul 9 Tue 2:00 pm