Festival of Trees
What began in 1985 as an outdoor tree auction has grown to be one of the Valley’s premier holiday events.
Held Thanksgiving week at the Nez Perce County Fair Pavilion, Tri-State Hospital Foundation’s Festival of Trees features stunning Christmas trees and five special events throughout the week designed to please people of all ages.
Tri-State Hospital Foundation Festival of Trees has an event for everyone along with entertainment and a holiday gift shop.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 20 Thu 2:00 pm
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 25 Tue 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Home Safety @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 26 Wed 11:30 am