Community Relations Committee
Tri-State Foundation’s Community Relations Committee serves to strengthen community relationships through educational programs.
A part of the Foundation’s Development Council, this committee organizes and conducts programs and educational events for the benefit of the community. Through events such as senior safety seminars and the Foundation’s “Styling Women” event, this group of volunteers provides vital educational resources and engaging events to the community.
If you would like to receive invitations to upcoming events provided by this committee, contact the Foundation office at 509.758.4902 or email.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 20 Thu 2:00 pm
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 25 Tue 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Home Safety @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 26 Wed 11:30 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jul 9 Tue 2:00 pm