Tri-State Hospital Foundation’s Planned Giving Committee provides financial planning seminars, resources for professionals, and ongoing education in the major areas of planned giving. Planned giving leaves a legacy for our hospital and our community. There are many types of planned gifts such as:
- Gifts of stocks, bonds or real estate
- Naming Tri-State a beneficiary in an insurance policy
- A bequest in your will
- A provision in your trust
The Foundation’s Legacy Circle recognizes those who have made arrangements to include Tri-State Hospital Foundation in their estate plans and have made the Foundation office aware of their plans. With permission, your name will be added to a permanent recognition board in a prominent location in Tri-State Memorial Hospital. Members will also receive all hospital publications and will receive invitations to special hospital events. If you have considered the Foundation in your estate plans, we do not need to know the details of the arrangements that have been made; we simply want to be able to thank you.
Consult your attorney or financial planner to determine the best method for allowing you to leave a legacy.
Please click here to download the Legacy Circle Ways to Remember Brochure or a Planned Giving Chart Brochure. For more information, call the Foundation office at 509.758.4902 or email.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 20 Thu 2:00 pm
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 25 Tue 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Home Safety @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 26 Wed 11:30 am