The Foundation’s Annual Support Committee’s role is to increase the overall number of donors and annual gifts to the Foundation. The Cornerstone Club recognizes annual support of $100 or more a year.
Each year, projects are identified for Cornerstone Club contributions.
When you join the Cornerstone Club with an annual, tax-deductible gift of $100 or more, your name will be recognized in Foundation publications, and displayed on the Cornerstone Club recognition wall in Tri-State Hospital. You will also receive special invitations to events and updates on Foundation and Hospital activities.
Please click here to download a copy of the Cornerstone Club Invitation Brochure. For more information, call the Foundation office at 509.758.4902 or email.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Women’s Health Mysteries – Solved! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 4 Tue 6:00 pm
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 2:00 pm
- Stop acid reflux & heartburn! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 6:00 pm
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 13 Thu 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am