The Special Prospects/Major Gifts committee establishes, maintains and strengthens relationships with individuals capable of contributing $10,000 or more (payable over 10 years) to the Foundation.
Donors are recognized through membership in the Eagle Society and receive recognition on the hospital wall of honor and in Tri-State Hospital Foundation publications. Members of this elite group are also invited to Foundation events, including Eagle Society recognition events, and receive timely updates about hospital services and activities.
For more information on becoming a member of the Eagle Society, call the Foundation office at 509.758.4902 or email.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 20 Thu 2:00 pm
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 25 Tue 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Home Safety @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 26 Wed 11:30 am